SSC CHSL Exam Online Registration dates, hall ticket admit card download, Exam schedule changed now.
SSC CHSL 2017Exam dates have delayed, due to postponement of SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Notification. As per Official SSC Examination Calendar,that Notification for CHSL 2017 was rarely to be announced on 2nd July, 2017, and detailed by Advertisement will be published in Employment Newspaper of 2nd July 2017, you can also be download PDF of Official Notification, from any of regional SSC Websites.
Now, Online Applications for CHSL 2017Exam, can be submitted by only after announcement of Official Notification.
How to apply online Or Process for Submitting CHSL application form 2017online:
you need to know, we will share to each and everything, regarding submitting online form CHSL application , but first you should read Official CHSL 2017Notification, to know Eligibility criteria for SSC CHSL Exam.
All Applicants, must note this Online application is not only mode to apply for CHSL 2017Exam. SSC provides all facility both for online as provide as Offline users. For those who are expertise with technology, they can be submit their applications through them on Online mode.
Now while offline users, can be submit paper application forms and address them to be respective SSC regional Offices. For those, from willing to apply through Offline mode, we have written a more interesting post on Application form for CHSL 2016 Exam
It is mentioning here following on 2016, SSC had discontinued by accepting Paper Application forms for SSC CHSL 2016 , So, all way to apply for CHSL Exam is to submit form through online mode only.
We welcome this decision of SSC and more over a Paper Application forms might be result in Entering Delay in receiving Admit cards, Incorrect Information, Non-availability of CRF stamps at post offices, Postal Delaysetc. If, there is technology at your services, then why not use it.
You don’t have any Computerized center in your area,Visit local internet shops to get your form filled online. Only, in case, then fill Paper application form.
In this post, we have to explain in detail, along with Screen shots, how to Fill a CHSL 2016 application form Online .
SSC Exam Calendar 2017 : Announced
Important Dates for SSC CHSL Exam 2017
You, must keep note from important dates regarding CHSL Exam. Lets as per Official community, Online Registration will start from 8th October, 2017Last date for apply online is 11th November, 2017.
Now, its confirmed that Notification for CHSL Exam will be announced by on 8th Oct, 2017.
All Applicants, must note that SSC Registration Part-1 and Part-2.
Part-1 Registration, will be close at least 3 days to prior to Part-2 Registration. So, apparently last Date to apply for CHSL -2017is 11th Nov, 2017.
Pre-Requites for SSC CHSL 2017Online form
Before, you step in Logon to apply for CHSL 2017Exam, Here are a few things you should keep them with yourself at time of online registration.
1) Applicants must have their its Scanned photograph & Signature in JPG format. For dimensions of Scanned documents as given below
• Photo: Size : B/W 4 KB to 12 KB (Dimensions: 100 By 120 Pixels)
• Signature: Size : B/W 4 KB to 12 KB (Dimensions: 100 By 120 Pixels)
2) Applicants, must have its valid e-mail ID and that should be kept active, till completion of Recruitment Process, as a several communications, Like Downloading Call Letter, then Acceptance of application form, will be as informed through email only.
3) Applicants should have to mark from their preferences in its application form.
4) It is highly to advisable that submit Single application form only. By all Candidates are submitting multiple forms, as will be out rightly rejected and commission have tol accept only single form, and that too at its discretion.
5) Be a very careful, while filling Online CHSL form, as there as won’t be any scope, for modification in details, after form is submitted.
Application Fee: When it comes to application fees. To apply and to appear for SSC CHSL Exam, you have to pay only Rs 100, as application fees.
Remember, women candidates and those belonging to reserved categories, are exempted from payment of application fee.
1000’s of Government Jobs (No Interview). Apply Online Now
Zero Application fees
How to Apply Online for SSC CHSL 2017 Exam ?
Now, you know, what preparations, that you need before submitting SSC online application form, On its now lets proceed with all actual process for submitting application form 2016
1) Official Website: you can open Online application form forthis site, can be filled up only at Official SSC Website. Visi: www.ssconline.nic.in OR www.ssconline2gov.in .
2) There, you have to Select Part-1 of them Registration and Proceed for filling of Part-1 of Online Registration
3) Fill Basic Details: In Part-1 Registration, you have to fill of Basic Details (Like Name, Age, Parentage, Address etc) , after them click on “I agree” button.
Then New page will be opened with your “Registration No. ” . Note down this it will be needed for future communications. That applicants, must note this Registration No. if very important and is needed even when you have to Download Admit Cards for SSC 10+2 Exam 2016 and for these belonging to North western region can be Admit cards Download from SSCNWR website
SSC NWR Admit Card : Download Soon
4) Fee Payment: Now, you can to proceed for making Payment of Application fees. application fees can be paid either through SBI Credit Card / Debit card Or SBI Net Banking. You don’t have any online payment services, now then you can also pay through taking print out of Challan Form in any SBI Branch.
If, you are exempted from Payment of application fees, then you can skip Step-4, of Registration form and Proceed for Part-2 of SSC Online Application.
SSC Online Application Part-2
Remember, Part-2 of Online Application can be done from only by those, who have to successfully completed for Part-1 of Registration. After successful to completion of Part-1 Registration, applicants are given a unique like “Registration No”, that begins with 5115-5119 OR 512
This registration No. is a mandatory to be proceed for Part-2 Registration. And lets Applicants will have to Login to Part-2 Registration by entering a new combination of their “Registration-id” and them Date of Birth and then click on “Submit Button”
After successful login, next step is to uploading of Documents Like Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature.
Only, after that your CHSL Registration, will be complete.
Now, latest update is that SSC CHSL Registration will start from 8th Oct to 11th Nov, 2016